Activity: Intrapreneur Hackathon
EntreComp Competence Trained
- Self awareness and self efficacy
- Motivation and perseverance
- Mobilizing resources
- Financial and economic literacy
- Mobilizing others
- Taking the initiative
- Planning and management
- Coping with uncertainty, ambiguity and risk
- Working with others
- Learning through experience
Rather than organising an individual hackathon in order to create a new product - a Intrapreneur Hackathon can be more about new strategies or portfolios which already existing companies could use.
- As an educator you will invite an industry partner and ask him to present challenges which he is currently facing to your students.
- Then you ask your students, in randomly allocated teams, to make presentations about their ideas on how they could deal with such business problems.
More information is available at