Activity: Skills Map
EntreComp Competence Trained
- Spotting opportunities
- Learning through experience
- Self awareness and self efficacy
- Coping with uncertainty, ambiguity and risk
- Motivation and perseverance
- Taking the initiative
- Planning and management
This is a one-day workshop, which aims to support entrepreneurial career design, based on design thinking method. It works on Higher Education students’ career planning skills. This workshop guides participants to elaborate their own personal business model canvas using specific exercises. It boosts self-awareness on aims, skills, attitudes and real labour market opportunities.
- The first part of the activity is about analysing one's needs, goals, skills, and life story
- The second part explores the labour market with a grounded approach. It focuses on real opportunities, concrete pathways to identify opportunities, related to the professional work field
- The last part of the activity is dedicated to a personal elevator pitch needed for job interviews, which participants have to prepare themselves.
Further information is available at http://www.unifi.it/placement