Activity: Speed Meeting
EntreComp Competence Trained
- Learning through experience
- Spotting opportunities
- Valuing ideas
- Self awareness and self efficacy
- Taking the initiative
Compulsory Education Higher Education
As an educator, you invite several experienced entrepreneurs to meet your students in the “speed meeting” event.
- Each of the entrepreneurs needs to be seated at different tables in a room.
- Students, who are divided in teams are invited by you to come and join one table - one entrepreneur at a time.
- Then they are given 25min to have a face to face chat. When time is up, you need to make sure that groups switch to the different tables and start talking with another entrepreneur.
During the “chat session” entrepreneurs ask the students questions regarding their entrepreneurial idea. Students as well have a chance to ask their questions in order to learn from the experience of the guest entrepreneur.
More information is available at http://www.100000entrepreneurs.be