Persona: Manager (Michelle)
EntreComp Competence Used
- Self awareness and self efficacy
- Motivation and perseverance
- Mobilizing resources
- Financial and economic literacy
- Mobilizing others
- Taking the initiative
- Planning and management
- Coping with uncertainty, ambiguity and risk
- Working with others
- Learning through experience
How a Manager might use EntreComp
Michelle is a 42 year old Master Course Manager in Higher Education. She loves her children and her passion is to develop learner's skills because you never know what they will be good for.
Michelle trains her own EntreComp competences by planning learning pathways for her students, by validating competences, during tests, and by connecting with business mentors.